Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06424 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,400 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,323 (₨67,305) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)