Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04838 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,487元 (₨92,748) in Quetta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)