Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36820 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,265 (Mex$ 11,584) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)