Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31799 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,574 (Mex$ 8,093) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (44 minutes ago)