Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34478 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,790 (Mex$ 13,892) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)