Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36343 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,155 (Mex$ 11,432) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)