Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.543 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 78% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,708 (NZ$1,917) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)