Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.686 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 83% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,057 (NZ$1,719) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)