Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.842 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 95% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,100 (NZ$1,260) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (32 minutes ago)