Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.761 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 88% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,858元 (NZ$1,860) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)