Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,978 (R 9,923) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (41 minutes ago)