Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.529 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,502 (R 4,728) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)