Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.056 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,097 (C$1,206) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,607 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (34 minutes ago)