Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.873 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 36% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,384 (C$1,310) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (37 minutes ago)