Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.075 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 43% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,376 (C$1,059) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)