Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,157 (﷼ 31,661,060) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (35 minutes ago)