Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,667 (﷼ 22,606,383) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (38 minutes ago)