Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,309 (﷼ 28,619,341) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)