Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,278 (﷼ 25,009,542) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (33 minutes ago)