Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 580% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,991 in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)