Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 592% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,308 in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)