Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,092 in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)