Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,862 (﷼ 25,196,316) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (30 minutes ago)