Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Zibo, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00751 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 87% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,217元 (1,094,572 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (41 minutes ago)