Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00697 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 82% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,657 (1,098,468 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)