Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 110% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,873 (1,028,442 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$2,958 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 2 hours ago)