Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00704 CNY / KPW *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 75% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,546 (1,071,488 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windsor costs C$11 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 49 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)