Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 CNY / IDR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,045元 (Rp 8,491,411) in Purwokerto.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)