Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00025 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,499 (Bs 13,753,515) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)