Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20958 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 39% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,980元 ($U28,534) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 700 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)