Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21751 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,466 ($U29,729) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (about 2 hours ago)