Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22352 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 37% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,621 ($U25,149) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)