Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21390 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,455元 ($U30,179) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 4 hours ago)