Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01010 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 33% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,128元 (CH$606,711) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)