Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01039 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,608 (CH$635,891) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)