Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.965 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,700 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,399 (S/. 2,239) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (29 minutes ago)