Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.075 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,835元 (S/. 2,330) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)