Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.056 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元2,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,314 (S/. 1,125) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)