Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,334 prices entered by 293 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09376 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,600 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,222 (₨45,033) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)