Cost of living in Pune, India vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,625 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09573 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,702元 (₨49,115) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Vancouver costs C$1,362 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)