Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,095 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10043 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,516 (₨35,011) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (29 minutes ago)