Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.082 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,172元 (4,778 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)