Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.047 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,953 (5,686 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)