Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.037 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,036元 (5,820 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$95 (about 3 hours ago)