Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.012 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,020 (2,982 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)