Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.024 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,755 (5,618 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)