Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34861 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,782 (Mex$ 13,718) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)