Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35758 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,378元 (Mex$ 15,038) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)