Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34444 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,205元 (Mex$ 15,110) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 360 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)