Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36377 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,991 (Mex$ 13,720) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)