Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34399 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,885 (Mex$ 14,201) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)