Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13814 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,125 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元2,900 (Php20,994) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)