Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12135 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,219 (Php34,769) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)