Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01027 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,880 (CH$280,501) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)