Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01050 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,395 (CH$418,465) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)