Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01032 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,552 (CH$537,822) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €70 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (43 minutes ago)