Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01012 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,946元 (CH$488,616) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)