Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01098 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,747 (CH$341,151) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)