Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36711 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,332元 (Mex$ 14,525) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (44 minutes ago)