Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.048 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,772 (S/. 1,841) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Townsville costs AU$1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (20 minutes ago)