Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.068 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900元 in Zibo you would need to make just about 4,810元 (S/. 2,326) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)