Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,459元 ($1,076) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)