Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.329 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,961 ($1,100) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,599 (23 minutes ago)