Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.864 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,709 ($832) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)