Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.912 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,965元 ($1,008) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)