Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,251 ($985) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)