Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.476 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,497 ($1,003) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (37 minutes ago)