Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.899 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,515 ($799) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)