Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,821 ($1,137) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)