Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 521 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 5% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,534 (€578) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (32 minutes ago)