Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.767 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 4% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,014 (€646) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)