Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,572 (€582) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)