Cost of living in Prince George, Canada vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.114 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prince George (Canada) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,296元 (C$1,231) in Prince George to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)