Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.710 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,775元 (£778) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)