Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.617 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,427 (£630) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)