Cost of living comparison between Prešov, Slovakia and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.397 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,752 (€372) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)