Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.786 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,182 (R$ 3,460) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Juan costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)