Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,673 (R$ 3,058) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)