Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06605 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,830 (57,991 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)