Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07167 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,439 (89,838 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)