Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07092 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,506 (77,636 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)