Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07074 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,938元 (83,940 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 4,375 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Atlanta, Georgia costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)