Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07110 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,885 (82,777 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (6 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (32 minutes ago)