Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06940 CNY / CVE
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,614 (80,899 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)