Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,949 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27453 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,892 (10,536 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)