Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,922 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26981 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,308 (15,968 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (41 minutes ago)