Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27366 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,588 (13,110 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)