Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,853 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29100 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,322 (18,288 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)