Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,010 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30180 CNY / CZK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,492 (18,197 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (22 minutes ago)