Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.640 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,668 (1,628 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (30 minutes ago)