Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.868 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,539 (2,965 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)