Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.854 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,190 (2,260 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)