Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.845 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,106 (2,768 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (35 minutes ago)