Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.754 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,346 (3,048 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)