Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,959 (R 7,536) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)