Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.940 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 73% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,476 (£724) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)