Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.344 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,557 ($718) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (29 minutes ago)