Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.447 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,244 ($813) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)