Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.888 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,750 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,487 ($506) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)