Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.808 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,102元 (R$ 3,374) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,307 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Wuhan costs 1,300元 (about 1 hour ago)