Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,600 (R$ 2,738) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (29 minutes ago)