Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,044 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.223 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,222 (R$ 1,449) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (21 minutes ago)