Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,764 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.201 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,203 (R$ 1,455) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)