Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,037 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.160 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,957 (R$ 1,832) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)