Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,261 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.086 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,341 (R$ 2,561) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)