Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,094 prices entered by 193 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.127 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,994 (R$ 1,878) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dhaka costs Taka 351 (34 minutes ago)