Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.885 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,449元 (R$ 2,890) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)