Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,269 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.006 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,163 (R$ 2,574) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)