Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.120 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,888 (R$ 2,777) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (29 minutes ago)