Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,152 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.873 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,413 ($642) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (33 minutes ago)