Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,967 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.618 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,191 ($1,238) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)