Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,035 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.670 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,770 ($1,165) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)