Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,277 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.805 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,857元 ($1,302) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)