Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05986 CNY / VUV
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,661 (94,569Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vienna costs €3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)