Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06189 CNY / VUV
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,555 (89,762Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 2 hours ago)