Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05973 CNY / VUV
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,916元 (99,049Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Butte, Montana costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jammu costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mayagueez costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)