Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06063 CNY / VUV
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,511 (107,388Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)