Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38337 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,900 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,382 (E£ 11,429) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)