Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37601 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,500 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,128 (E£ 10,979) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (36 minutes ago)