Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37686 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,300 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元3,926 (E£ 10,418) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (33 minutes ago)