Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35923 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Zibo (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元4,800 in Zibo you would need to make just about 元4,408 (E£ 12,270) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (20 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (41 minutes ago)