Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.024 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,817 (3,729 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)