Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.027 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 53% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,742元 (6,567 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)