Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 530 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.027 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,903 (3,799 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)