Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.001 CNY / TTD
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 55% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,649元 (6,640 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)