Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.006 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,211 (2,597 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (44 minutes ago)