Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.171 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,757 (1,731 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)