Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.946 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 8% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,982 (2,560 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)