Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.064 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 7% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,819 (2,335 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)