Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.090 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,861 (1,369 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)