Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.162 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,909 (1,346 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)