Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.104 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,755 (2,259 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)