Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.081 CNY / PGK
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,006 (2,405 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,400 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanchang costs 元48 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cherkasy costs 5,933₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)