Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19869 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 56% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 7,494元 (₨37,714) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)