Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19311 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,389 (₨22,727) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)