Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19541 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 44% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,040 (₨30,910) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,200 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $430 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (36 minutes ago)