Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18655 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,659 (₨35,697) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)