Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19849 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 54% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,395 (₨37,257) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)