Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19629 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 46% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,465 (₨27,841) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (24 minutes ago)