Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18599 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 42% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,952 (₨37,378) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)