Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19031 CNY / MUR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 38% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,462 (₨18,190) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)