Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01874 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,445元 (290,495 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)