Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01803 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,396 (299,267 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,700 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £903 (about 1 hour ago)