Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02192 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 29% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,037 (184,185 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (43 minutes ago)