Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01907 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 15% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,623 (294,856 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)