Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01782 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 12% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,375 (301,639 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,800 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (29 minutes ago)