Cost of living comparison between Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Zibo, China
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02226 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,048 (181,862 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (42 minutes ago)