Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01753 CNY / NGN
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 13% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,627 (263,904 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)