Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02166 CNY / NGN *
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,928 (181,382 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)