Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01202 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,466 (537,920 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,900 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)