Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zibo, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01115 CNY / XAF
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 32% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,300 (295,923 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)