Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49843 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,138 (R 10,309) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,100 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (43 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)