Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.49014 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 4,842元 (R 9,879) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)