Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49978 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,006 (R 8,016) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)