Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09890 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 30% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,456元 (55,171 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200元 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)