Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10144 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 40% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,265 (51,899 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)