Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10420 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 34% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,362 (32,265 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (27 minutes ago)