Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09740 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 26% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,411 (55,554 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,300 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)