Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08669 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 20% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 5,283元 (60,936 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400元 in Zibo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)