Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zibo, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10557 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Zibo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 45% more expensive than in Zibo (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,626 (34,349 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 1 hour ago)